Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's weigh in day!!

So I weighed myself this morning and it wasn't as bad as I though!!!

79kg yay!!!

That means I'm only 2kg off getting back to what I was previously... So another week or so and I should be kicking that!!!

I'm having a good day so far but it is only 11am and the usual temptation sets in around 3pm when I find myself wanted to dip into the chocolate but that is mainly just out of boredom and not so much hunger... I'm feel good and motivated today so I'm hoping that won't happen!!

I'm also helping my mum to lose weight... To date she has lost 15kg and I'm so proud of her!!! Tonight I'm going to put her through a little training session before I head off to the gym... So in helping me actually allows me to stay focused and motivated myself!!!

Europe in 7 weeks today which I'm super pumped for!!! I wanted to be a certain weight by the time I left but I decided that as long as I'm feeling good then I don't care about what the scales say!! I mean its just a number!!

No comments:

Post a Comment