Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An awesome day!!

So today has been a really good day! Tomorrow is the official weigh in day! I'm not going to be 77 but I just hope that I'm under 80 still... I didn't go to work today so it's always a good day when that happens... My friend and I went and visited a friend who has just had a baby... And he is so cute!!! He's 2 weeks old... Makes me want one hahaha

Eating wise I have been really good I have posted some pics of my breakfast and dinner I also ate some strawberries and a chicken wrap...

I had my pt session tonight and yep once again he killed me!!! But I always feel really good after so that always good!!! I think I have found my mojo again now I just hope I can carry it onto tomorrow and the rest of my week!!!!

I always have a dress that I am dying to fit into before I head to Europe!!! It's a size 10 and I am currently a 12... Fingers crossed I can do it

No comments:

Post a Comment